Job DetailsPost Name: Deputy Manager (F&A)
No. of Post: 01 Posts
Salary(in Rs.):Salary will be offered: Rs. 16400-40500/-
Eligibility: Graduate passed
Location: : New Delhi
Last Date: 31-oct-2015
Age Limit: 40 years as on 20.11.2015. Age relaxation as per government rule.
Qualification/Educational Criteria : Graduate with 60% marks and Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be based on written examination and interview.
Application Fee No Fee Requirment
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of Matriculation/Secondary Certificate as proof of Birth, Mark Sheet / Certificate in support of all educational qualifications and experience, PWD Certificate send by post or courier to Chief General Manager (Personnel) MMTC Limited Core-1, SCOPE Complex 7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003 on or before 20.11.2015.
About MMTC LimitedKandhamalAs the largest trading company of India and a major trading company of Asia, MMTC aims at improving its position further by achieving sustainable and viable growth rate through excellence in all its activities, generating optimum profits through total satisfaction of shareholders, customers, suppliers, employees and society.
. To be a leading International Trading House in India operating in the competitive global trading environment, with focus on “bulk” as core competency and to improve returns on capital employed.
2. To retain the position of single largest trader in the country for product lines like minerals, metals and precious metals.
3. To promote development of trade-related infrastructure.
4. To provide support services to the medium and small scale sectors.
5. To render high quality of service to all categories of customers with professionalism and efficiency.
6. To streamline system within the company for settlement of commercial disputes.
7. To upgrade employee skills for achieving higher productivit