Job DetailsPost Name: Environment Specialist
No. of Post: 01 Posts
Salary(in Rs.): Not Mention
Eligibility: Master’s in Environmental Engineering/ Sciences
Localtion: Andhra Pradesh
Last Date: 17-Sept-2015
Age Limit: Not Mention
Qualification/Educational Criteria : Candidate must have Master Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Sciences OR Related Field from recognized university and At least 8 – 10 years of experience of working in the field of Environment of infrastructure projects such as roads, buildings etc., should have knowledge of State Government & World Bank procedures/ policies for environment safeguards. Experience in projects funded by the World Bank and or other multilateral agencies in India in must..
How To Apply1. Applications must be in format available at http://disastermanagement.ap.gov.in/
2. Copies of testimonials / certificates should be submitted along with application form .
3. Applicants should be willing to visit and work in any part of AP State.
4. Applicants have to bring all original certificates / testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
5. SPIU, NCRMP, REVENUE (DM) DEPARTMENT reserves the right to recruit or not to recruit against any position advertised
6. Engaging of Consultant will be purely on temporary contract basis.
7. The last date for submission of application is on or before 19.09.2015 at 5:00 PM.
About Central University of RajasthanIn the view of the Paradigm shift in the relief centric approach to overall Disaster Management involving preparedness, mitigation, relief & rehabilitation, the department is renamed as Revenue (Disaster Management) Department.
Functions of the Disaster Management setup in AP
§ Monitoring seasonal conditions.
§ Preparation and updating of calamity contingency plans for cyclone, flood, drought, earthquake, etc
§ Dissemination of early warnings in case of threat of calamities such as cyclone and flood.
§ Coordination of evacuation/ rescue, relief and rehabilitation activities in natural calamities.
§ Submission of memorandum for assistance from NCCF to the Central Government in case of occurrence of natural calamities; and Coordination with Planning Department in preparation of disaster mitigation plan by various line departments.
Note: Please check all details from official website before applying jobs.