Job DetailsPost Name: : Junior Telecom Officer
No. of Post: 03 Posts
Salary(in Rs.):Salary will be offered: : Rs. 20600-46500/-per month
Eligibility:Engineering Degree passed
Location:: New Delhi
Last Date: 17-Nov-2015
Age Limit: : 21 to 30 Year As on 17.11.2015. Age relaxation as per government rule.
Qualification/Educational Criteria : Full Time Engineering Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science/IT .
Application Fee ::No Fee Requirment
Mode of Selection: Selection will be based on written examination and interview.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.mtnl.net.in on or before 17.11.2015.
About Mahanagar Telephone Nigam LimitedMTNL was setup on 1st April, 1986 by the Government of India to upgrade the quality of telecom services, expand the telecom network, introduce new services and to raise revenue for telecom development needs of India ‘s key metro cities of Delhi & Mumbai. MTNL is the principal provider of fixed-line telecommunication service in the two Metropolitan Cities of Delhi and Mumbai. It offers mobile services in the city of Delhi including four peripheral towns Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Gaziabad and the Mumbai city along with the areas falling under the Mumbai Municipal Corporation, New Mumbai Corporation and Thane Municipal Corporation.
The authorized capital of the Company is Rs. 800 crores. The Paid up Share Capital is Rs. 630 crores divided into 63 crore share of Rs. 10 each. At present, 56.25% equity shares are held by President of India & her nominees and remaining 43.75% shares are held by FIIs, Financial Institutions, Banks, Mutual Funds and others including individual investors. MTNL has been given Navratna status in 1997 and was listed in New York Stock Exchange in 2001.
In more than two decades of its operations, there has been all-round development & growth and improved operational efficiency. Presently, MTNL is providing a host of telecom services that include fixed telephone service, GSM (including 3G services) & CDMA based Mobile service, Internet, Broadband, ISDN and Leased Line services., MTNL has been in the forefront of offering state of the art technology based telecommunications services to its customers at most affordable prices. MTNL has been the first to launch some of the latest telecom technologies in the country like ADSL2+ & VDSL2 in broadband, IPTV on MPEG4 technology, VOIP and 3G Mobile service.