Job DetailsPost Name: 123rd Technical Graduate Course 123rd
No. of Post:70 Posts
Salary(in Rs.): Salary will be started Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay : Rs.5400/
Eligibility: Engineering Degree
Location: All India
Last Date: 27-OCT-2015
Age Limit:: 20 to 27 years as on 01.07.2016).Age relaxation as per government rule.
Qualification/Educational Criteria : Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, prior to 01 July 2016.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be based on written examination and interview.
How To ApplyInterested candidates may Apply in prescribed Application form along with attested copies of relevant documents and experience Certificate send to The Director, Institute of Life Sciences , Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023 on or before 20.oct.2015
About Technical Graduate CourseDAVP has been working as a catalyst of social change and economic growth over the years. It has been instrumental in creating awareness amongst masses on socio-economic themes, seeking their participation in developmental activities and for eradication of poverty and social evils.
1. To perform the functions of a multi-media advertising agency for the Central Government.
2. To act as service agency for Central Government ministries/departments to meet their publicity needs including production of media inputs as well as dissemination of messages/information.
3. To help Central Government departments in formulating communication strategies/media plans and help implement them at the grass-root level by providing multi-media support.
The channels of communication used are :
1. Advertisements – Release of press ads
2. Exhibitions – Putting up exhibitions
3. Outdoor Publicity – Display of hoardings, kiosks, bus panels, wall paintings, cinema slides, banners etc.
4. Printed Publicity – Booklets, folders, posters, leaflets, calendars, diaries etc.
5. Audio & Visual Publicity – Spots/Quickies, jingles, sponsored programmes, short films etc.
6. Mailing of publicity material – Distribution of publicity material
7. Digital media publicity through Bulk SMS website and other emerging Media.
The main set-up of DAVP at the headquarters consists of :
1. Campaign Wing – for coordinating publicity campaigns
2. Advertising Wing – for release of press advertisement
3. Outdoor Publicity Wing – for display of outdoor publicity material
4. Printed Publicity Wing – for printing of publicity material
5. Exhibition Wing – for putting-up exhibitions
6. Mass Mailing Wing – for distribution of publicity material
7. Audio-Visual Cell – for production of audio/video programmes
8. Studio with DTP facility – for designing
9. Copy Wing – for making copy
10. Coordination Cell – for coordinating PQs,VIP ref., Parl.Committees
11. Electronic Data Processing Centre – for processing of bills.
12. Accounts Wing
13. Administration Wing